Readability testings of patient information leaflets (PIL) are also referred to as Readability User Testing (RUT).
Knowhownow has been involved with readability testing since the beginning of the requirement in November 2005.
We offer our clients:
– PIL reformatting to current QRD
– Review of the Word text (based on thousands of interviews) for optimal readability.
– Mock up handling
- Design we comply with all National Agency Specifications as well as your company’s design specifications
- Printing in small batches
- 3d mock-up preparatons
– Quick turnaround in as little as 4 weeks.
– Reports according to the guidelines, ready for submission to these authorities.
– Cost effective solution (very competitive costs).
– 100% approvals to date.
– Proven effective test methods according to various guidelines, including the EMA (EU), MHRA (UK), CBG-MEB (NL), FAGG (Belgium), ANSM (France), BfArM and PEI (Germany), AIFA (Italy).
– Our own experienced interviewers in the following countries: Netherlands, Belgium, UK, Italy, Germany, France, and Sweden.
For more information or a quotation, please send us an email to info@knowhownow, give us a call on 003143982065.